[f_minor] On Some Faraway Beach Nfld

pzumst pzumst at bluewin.ch
Fri Jul 2 11:52:10 EDT 2010

Bob, the Chuck Berry joke was funnier somehow....

Those of you who are new this list may or may not know that the National Library of Canada hosts some soundfiles of GG rehearsing. I haven't heard this stuff in ages but I seem to remember that GG was fooling around with a Sonata in glassian style, so there you have it. I must also mention Ubuweb to the newbies. amongst other cool things în the GG entry you will find a documentary called On the Prospects of Recording where he is trying to make a point why recordings are superior to the concert experience and also muses on the future of recoding and listening, most of the stuff has come true when you think of it.

Pat