[f_minor] On Some Faraway Beach Nfld.

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 23:04:09 EDT 2010

Hello Mary, Stefy, Pat, and all -
Did some Internet searching and came up with the following

Check out Brian Eno explaining his 77 Million Paintings

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmVXTMYPgqs_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmVXTMYPgqs)

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-1cTC8DFu8&feature=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-1cTC8DFu8&feature=related)

And then the paper on Gould, which cites Eno (some of you might have  seen
this already; but for those who
haven't) Glenn Gould: the Vanishing Musician and the Virtuosity of the
Studio

_http://media.mcgill.ca/files/Gould%20Conference%20Talk%20final.pdf_
(http://media.mcgill.ca/files/Gould%20Conference%20Talk%20final.pdf)

How about combining Glenn Gould's 1981 recording of the Goldberg Variations
 with Eno's 77 Million Paintings (77 million to the 32nd power??)

Katherine

In a message dated 6/30/2010 3:47:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,