[f_minor] "facebook"

pzumst pzumst at bluewin.ch
Mon Jul 12 18:41:38 EDT 2010

HI Mary
Right you are on Facebook, agree 100 % ! I must admit that I used to have a Facebook account. It was most interesting to bump into people I hadn't seen in ages.

But what those people have to say about their lives is so trivial ("Off to the pub for a beer" etc). Apart from that Facebook is EVIL, it undermines our privacy, it's dumb and stupid and people don't realize that Big Brother Is Watching. So I did the only sensible thing and quit.

Facebook is EVIL, good on you to stay away from this mass hypnosis.
p.