[f_minor] Gould and Rachmaninoff

James Atkins Pritchard jamesatkinspritchard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 01:30:15 EDT 2010

I have to say that a complete Art of the Fugue on the piano is at the top of
my list of things I wish GG had left us; I believe he would have recorded it
if he had lived longer. I also would love to have some Handel on the piano.
And generally more English music from the 16th-18th centuries. Do other
people have "I wish he recorded this" lists?

Best regards,

Jim