[f_minor] Gould Meets Haydn / Streisand

Houpt, Fred fred.houpt at rbc.com
Mon Jul 19 09:26:10 EDT 2010

Correction: not what God only knows.  How about her MILLIONS of fans?
Something there is in that voice that many enjoy.  That you do not enjoy
is quite understandable as there is room for personal tastes that differ
from anyone else's.  For example I am a huge fan of Tom Waits who does
not possess a normal human voice.  Rather it is a hundred mile stretch
of bad roads, full of pot holes and dark whiskey as well as too many
cigarettes.  Call me crazy, but I love his art, voice and all.  Ditto
for Randy Newman.

Fred Houpt