[f_minor] Gould Meets Haydn / Streisand

Anne French afrench6 at cox.net
Mon Jul 19 15:29:26 EDT 2010

You do seem like a bit of an elitist, Dr. Wright. Barbra Streisand's
voice is not meant to be compared with Maria Callas. It is what it is.
 And I can think of NO ONE whose opinion is of "utterly no
significance," about anything.  Not even yours!

Anne French,
Utterly insignificant member of this list