[f_minor] Gould Meets Haydn / Streisand

James Wright gzarlino at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 17:04:58 EDT 2010

For clarification, "Dr. Wright" was not the author of the comments you are referring to (please look again at the thread).  In fact, I was defending Streisand against what I thought was a somewhat elitist dismissal of her work.  I'm on GG's side (and yours) on this one ...

James K. Wright, Ph.D.
Associate Professor &
Supervisor of Performance Studies
School for Studies in Art & Culture: Music
A917 Loeb Building, Carleton University
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 5B6
Email: James_Wright at carleton.ca