[f_minor] sonic collision

michael macelletti mmacelletti at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 21 16:17:03 EDT 2010

these " thumping " or  " pounding "  references to either gg's harpsichord or
piano playing are  beginning to get a bit tiresome.   YOU might want to live in
a world inhabited exclusively by the likes of lionel party,  but please,  leave
me out. i prefer gg's emotional bluster to effete intellectual purity anytime.