[f_minor] Requiem expert needed (non-GG related)

DJ Were-Panda vnvlain at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 00:24:37 EDT 2010

I do apologize posting this here...but I'm kind of in a musical search bind,
am hoping some of the esteemed members of F Minor can help me out.

I recently watched BBC documentary "The Planets", and found that one of the
soundtrack from the episode "Destiny" is a requiem.  It sounds like it could
be late Renaissance, but I don't know who is the composer.

Here is the YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPdaeS9W_Bw

Please listen from 6:19 to 7:47 and 8:00 to 8:35 for the music in question.

Thanks in advance (and will do my best not to do this on the list again in
the near future), DJ Were-Panda

--
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long

Panda On A Scooter
http://vnvlain.blogspot.com