[f_minor] Probing Glenn gould - An idea for a radio feature

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Sun Jul 25 14:51:40 EDT 2010

Hi Pat and all!
Great idea!
And for further inspiration on radio,
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efYs0TuuKCM_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efYs0TuuKCM)  (start  with this and listen to all of Glenn Gould's radio
documentaries on Stokowski  and Idea of North and the Quiet in the Land as
they are on YouTube.

As my father was a radio man himself, he and my mother passed their  love
of radio to their children (I and my brothers).

It would be great Pat to produce this and distribute the sound of Glenn
Gould tributes to be heard on the radio on his 80th birthday.

Katherine (listening to Stokowski speaking "Think of our Solar System...)

In a message dated 7/24/2010 1:14:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time,