[f_minor] Gould's Remarkable Haydn

RubatoM at aol.com RubatoM at aol.com
Sat Jul 31 11:36:06 EDT 2010

Mary,

Never despair.   Such things are just fads and they don't last for long.
Even young people get sick of vampires and such foolishness.   It's a task
requiring a strong focus for adults to find "entertainment" that is worth
one's time.   Here in America I can usually rely on the Sundance Channel and a
few others for decent programming.   Then there is NPR which I hope
continues to be funded.

I was surprised that so many of the f_minor group seem not to have ever
heard GG in concert.   I was also surprised at the extensive list of concerts
that you have witnessed.   My only memorable ones for "popular" music were
two of Bob Dylan's performances in Atlanta.

Regards,
Anita