[f_minor] e-text or printed transcript of "The Idea of North"?

Houpt, Fred fred.houpt at rbc.com
Wed Aug 11 11:56:39 EDT 2010

Here is the Prologue

http://www.lac-bac.gc.ca/glenngould/028010-4030.05.08-e.html

Regards,

Fred Houpt
Toronto

________________________________

From: f_minor-bounces at glenngould.org
[mailto:f_minor-bounces at glenngould.org] On Behalf Of Robert Merkin
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 11:07 AM
To: Discussion of the Canadian pianist Glenn Gould.
Subject: [f_minor] e-text or printed transcript of "The Idea of North"?

An odd request has dropped from out of the blue ...

A gentleman from France has asked if there exists a transcript (best in
e-format, but he'd be thrilled with a physical publication) of all the
dialogue in "The Idea of North."

His English is iffy (probably about as good as my French) and he's
frustrated that he's missing too much by just listening to ION.

Any help?

Bob

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive
any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information
it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.
If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

Ce courriel peut contenir des renseignements protégés et confidentiels.
L’expéditeur ne renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s’y rapportent.
Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce courriel ou des renseignements qu’il contient
par une personne autre que le destinataire désigné est interdite.
Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur, veuillez m’en aviser immédiatement,
par retour de courriel ou par un autre moyen.