[f_minor] "Discussion of the Canadian pianist GG & Tureck

pzumst pzumst at bluewin.ch
Sat Aug 14 09:29:02 EDT 2010

Hi Lynn
good to see, ahem, older people using the Internet, too ! Not just us "young" lads & lasses. I salute that ! Lynn,  speaking of technology, I don't know if you are aware of this but my copy of Turecks GBs from Deutsche Grammophon is enhanced by a thingy called CDplus score. Just pop the CD in your computer and you will be able to follow her score. I for one can't read scales but I reckon you might enjoy that....

Another note to the IoN thing:
About 10 years ago when "Multimedia CD-Rom" was the buzzword, there were plans for a GG Multimedia CD. At least to my memory it was never commercialy available, but some of you have test copies. One of the features was that you were able to "remix" the intro of IoN to your own taste with the knobs of a vintage car radio. Very gouldiann I reckon !

Pat