[f_minor] Kontrapunkt List of Easy Stuph

pzumst at bluewin.ch pzumst at bluewin.ch
Tue Aug 31 18:14:11 EDT 2010

My fellow Gouldians
There is currently a short list of very difficult piano pieces doing the rounds on f_minor as a fun off-topic.
I consider this as elitist and bragging. Like the blokes down at the pub talking about their engines and tractors and tuning. Or like playing Quartet. I got a Chopin Sonata, you only have Satie, hand over your card. GG would dissaprove of such "competitions" I reckon. At least in theory he would.
I suspect that there might be people around who are inspired by GG and who would like to take piano lessons so I decided to create a Kontrapunkt Thread for a short list of easy piano pieces.I'll start with Louie Louie and the Klavierbüchlein für Anna Magdalena. Now you may go ahead. Give the beginners a go and inspire courious people to try the piano or learn an instrument in general.
Pat