[f_minor] Kontrapunkt Thread Of Easy Stuph

Houpt, Fred fred.houpt at rbc.com
Wed Sep 1 09:05:39 EDT 2010

I think that you misunderstood where I was coming from Pat.  It is quiet, the dog days of summer, not much to talk about. I enjoy trying out new piano music, some of which are transcriptions of famous symphonies and some which are just new to my explorations, because they are fun, challenging and provide insights into the textures of the music.  There is no intention here of flexing muscles or bragging, but merely discussing what pieces seem to be very difficult to get the fingers around.  If it appears that we are bragging about mountains we've climbed, you've missed the point.  Even if some of us had the preternatural talents of GG, this list has never been about showing off.    Relax.....

Fred