[f_minor] Gould 1981 Goldberg Ghost Orchestra

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 15:11:53 EDT 2010

"Ici Londres" (just for Michael)

Something only 'Nipper' would be aware of? The RCA Victor dog. My cats don't seem bothered about it at all. I personally don't have the equipment to pick it up but there is apparently a Ghost Orchestra. Audiophiles/Stereophiles/Melomanes please take your positions: confirm or deny the presence of this subtle "nuisance" (je m'excuse Michael).

Beware the silly pop-up, this article has two pages:

http://www.stereophile.com/thefifthelement/538/index.html

Hejsan Bob Merkin, are you aware of this?

Mary Jensen