[f_minor] Gould 50/50 and NYT photo

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 10:31:52 EDT 2010

Mary, Stefy and all -
It is interesting that the GGF's web site's color theme is "red"
(..."bright colors of any kind"... NOT!)! How about using the color tones that  GG
liked? Blue, Gray - just look at the colors of the clothing he wore  (outside
that red sweater!)!

And speaking of photographs - it would be nice to release all the
photographs taken of GG (and are they sitting somewhere in a Sony warehouse??)  and
publish them [nice way to raise royalty money for the Salvation Army and the
 Toronto Humane Society, the beneficiaries he chose for his will].

Katherine

In a message dated 9/27/2010 8:09:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time,