[f_minor] OT: 4''33" For Nr 1, Cage Against The Machine

pzumst at bluewin.ch pzumst at bluewin.ch
Tue Dec 7 15:38:08 EST 2010

Hello f_minorers

This is OT but an interesting concept, reckon Mr Gould would approve.

We live in a world of
constant bombardment with silly and dumb music, at work, on our way to work, whilst shopping or at home when you try to
watch TV. The trouble is that it is quite a lot of bad music that has become the wallpaper soundtrack of our lives,
wether we want it or not.

But you can say no and protest against people like Simon Cowell and object to his idea of
sugar-coated mindless mediocre mimikry for the masses by supporting a campaign to make John Cage's 4' 33" the chrissie
Nr 1 Song for the UK or in your part of the world by going to www.catm.co.uk. Let's give music back to the musicians
and the audiences, inform the masses that they must not bow to conformity and the dictate of the industry and for once
you can be part of The Silent Majority.

Pat