[f_minor] sony, where is your head !?

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 20:03:36 EST 2010

Hi Anita - Hopefully, the money we do spend on GG recordings/films, etc.,
does go to the GG estate, which is SUPPOSE to give to the Salvation Army and
 Toronto Humane Society, the two major beneficiaries to receive designated
by GG.

Take care,
Katherine, listening to the English Suites played by the one and only Glenn
 Gould!

In a message dated 12/17/2010 5:07:00 P.M. Central Standard Time,