[f_minor] urgent need

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Tue Dec 28 18:00:25 EST 2010

Hi All
If in US, try
_http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/episodes/genius-within-the-inner-life-of-glenn-gould/watch-the-full-film/1750/_
(http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/episodes/genius-within-the-inner-life-of-glenn-gould
/watch-the-full-film/1750/)

In a message dated 12/28/2010 4:55:43 P.M. Central Standard Time,
maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com writes:

Michael,  some of us do exactly that. Kate Papademas sent in an email to F
Minor well  before Genius Within aired in the US if I'm not mistaken. I
wrote in before it  was to be aired on Arte tv in ye olde worlde. If you're in
the States it will  be aired again very soon, go to the PBS American Masters
website for all the  info you need, there are outtakes offered too. Happy
viewing.

Mary