[f_minor] urgent need HI HO, TIM !!! - Attention Tim!!!

Brett Allen-Bayes brettab at ihug.com.au
Wed Dec 29 17:51:21 EST 2010

Attention Tim Conway

Regarding The Genius Within - As a fellow Australian, the film has done the
round of the Palace cinemas in the major capitol cities. As far as I can
guess, it will probably be shown on SBS like Monsaingeon's Hereafter. The
good news is that Genius Within will be released in the next few weeks for
sale. As a reviewer I'd already received a review/preview copy before Xmas.
I think it's through Shock in Melbourne though I can check and email you
further info should you require it. By the way I'm in Adelaide. Please
contact me directly should you want more info.

Cheers,

Brett

  _____