[f_minor] Glenn Gould Down Under

Brett Allen-Bayes brettab at ihug.com.au
Fri Dec 31 23:47:26 EST 2010

Thanks for your comments and memories Anita. Yes the Australian tour that
almost happened, though it wouldn't have done me any good. I wasn't born
until the end of 1962. Mind you, a former professor of mathematics at the
local university recalled studying at Toronto in the early 'fifties and
hearing Gould regularly during lunchtime concerts. The lucky man!

Brett

  _____