[f_minor] Genius Within DVD for Europe

Pat pzumst at bluewin.ch
Wed Feb 16 14:24:42 EST 2011

Dear f_minor

By now all that had to be said about Genius Within by those who have seen it has been said I reckon with the conclusion that the definitve documentary about GG has yet to be made.

Just for the record and in fairness to tthose who have not seen it yet a Code 2 version (Europe) on both DVD and Blu-Ray should be released on March 28th.

Contrary to the North American version this one will only be 108 Mins, no word on extra features as of yet.

DVD Pre-Order info found at amazon.co.uk: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Genius-Within-DVD-Glenn-Gould/dp/B00450AFT2/ref=sr_1_2?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1297881707&sr=1-2

Blu-Ray version: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Genius-Within-Inner-Glenn-Blu-ray/dp/B004HZ5IGU/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1297881707&sr=1-1

I for one am convinced that a platoon of audio and video engineers is frantically working day and night cleaning, editing and rendering GG’s audiovisual legacy for a deluxe 12 DVD Box Set with tons of extras and previously unreleased material and a thick booklet for a release in 2012 and the CBC throwing in a few CDs with material previously unavailable in this format. Please tell me I am not hallucinating.

Pat