[f_minor] Can this be right?

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 16:12:44 EST 2011

Hi Pat and all -
I have an article on GG (sorry, right now I can't find it amidst my  chaos)
that states (and I roughly quote): "Glenn Gould plays the piano as  he damn
well pleases!" And because he took advantage of recording technology to
create his concept of a musical piece through his performance - and to reach
perfection, we still see "criticism."  He did it his way and I am glad  he
did, every time I listen to his playing,whether it the music was recorded in
a studio, or whether the music was created in one of Gould's "live
recordings".  I think this is what attracts all of us to Glenn Gould.

Katherine

In a message dated 2/24/2011 1:39:36 P.M. Central Standard Time,