[f_minor] f_minor Digest, Vol 12, Issue 8

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 15:25:46 EDT 2011

Professor Wright - check out the video "The Russian Journey" and you will
see the famous Kitty.

In a message dated 3/14/2011 12:22:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
elaine19c at yahoo.ca writes:

Hi Professor Wright,

I remembered the name from several books, the one I have handy at  the
moment is the Otto Friedrick's biography of Gould ("Glenn Gould: A  Life and
Variations"). Kitty is described as a teacher and translator in  Leningrad who
wrote to GG praising his performances and encouraging him  to come back to
visit the USSR again. Their correspondence continued for  many years. I
expect those letters will be in the archives you're going  to search.

Regards , Elaine

--- On Mon, 3/14/11,  f_minor-request at glenngould.org