[f_minor] Kitty G. / le Carre

Pat pzumst at bluewin.ch
Mon Mar 14 15:38:30 EDT 2011

Did you know that he studied in Bern and can speak my beloved Bärndütsch ? Also wrote a book on Jean-Louis Jeanmmaire. Incidently when I worked for the army one of the guys had an image of him with Jeanmaire and claimed that he had been framed by our government. Jeanmaire was a good bloke who had been set up, that’s what he said. Le Carré indicates something similar

Teh internetz claim that her name was Ekaterina Gvozdewa Sergejewna which does not make any sense. Bloody semantics !

But I got a mate who worked for the Swiss Embassy in Moscow, himself a pianist and admirer of GG (who turned me on to GG). He has connections to the Conservatory, maybe these guys can help..

Oh you mean he ran out of dope in Moscow or hat too much dope in his luggage ? Ha !