[f_minor] Not Gould but ...

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Thu May 19 22:40:43 EDT 2011

thanks mary for the link and a welcome spark for the F_Minors -  beautiful
beethoven indeed.
and thanks arlene  ..
I tried with my version of windows (windows 7): when I right click, the
choice is "save as target" and it will give the mp3 file as well.

and to hear Glenn Gould play _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJG8VqU8XNE_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJG8VqU8XNE)

Katherine

In a message dated 5/19/2011 9:30:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
_arlenedick at yahoo.com_ (mailto:arlenedick at yahoo.com)
 writes:

how to save Guardian downloads, it  is easy

right click each one, "save as  link", becomes an mp3 file.
you tell it to go to your music folder.
i  tried the first one (50 min), worked nicely on my itunes,
he was funny, can  you hear me, you always tell me a week later you could
not hear  me

enjoy!

---Arlene
ps after sucessfyl  download, i went to get info and change the name of the
file to guardian  one

_http://onboogiestreet.blogspot.com/_ (http://onboogiestreet.blogspot.com/)