[f_minor] honouring GG

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Thu May 26 23:39:27 EDT 2011

Hi Elaine - one of my favorite albums (and aren't they all favorites) by GG
 is the Sibelius album. And I love the Inventions too (each note like a
clear  bell!).
I know you live in Toronto: check out
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L40LlSGMC8A_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L40LlSGMC8A)    (Wm Byrd's
Sellinger's round).
I was planning to drive to Toronto and visit GG's grave on Memorial  Day
(as I did two years ago) - but tied up with work. Glad you were able to make
it.
I sent some ideas to John Miller, but haven't heard a response.  Is  there
a special website?
Your chair sounds beautiful.

In a message dated 5/26/2011 9:16:02 P.M. Central Daylight Time,