[f_minor] Elaine's Chair

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 08:47:02 EDT 2011

Holy Smoke!

Elaine I think you're really on to something. That's so marvellous. I love wrought iron so very much.

Make the seat of the chair in two parts: an underlying flat black iron grillwork covered with a plate of thick glass.

 The next time you visit Mt. Pleasant will you please check on and report back to me on the white flowering heather bush
that I planted at the left side of the Gould Boulder in front of the Sony Sitka Spruce? I'd love to know of its condition and size.

Mary