[f_minor] Goldberg Variations '81 Vinyl Q

Marco Poli marco.poli at unimi.it
Fri May 27 18:43:55 EDT 2011

Hi Pat,
	I think that the site you think of is
this one
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~pg6y-skt/goldberg/gvmgou81.html,
linked to in a very old (yr 2000!) f_minor
message
(http://glenngould.org/f_minor/msg04589.html).

However, the link is not active anymore.
Searching for "Goldberg maniacs", I found the
link
http://www.jsbach.net/catalog/03220000000.html
(very interesting site, apparently; I remember
perusing it many years ago, but I don't remember
very much of it), and finally found a reference
to  http://www.a30a.com/, that is the one
indicated by Ed.

I too think it is a bit different from the one I
remember, but this is possibly due either to
Alzheimer devouring my memories or, hopefully, to
changes introduced by the author.
Good luck

Marco