[f_minor] Goldberg Variations '81 Vinyl Q

Anita Monroe rubatom at aol.com
Fri May 27 20:52:44 EDT 2011

Hi, fminor

I found several early LP's at library sales.  Most libraries are practically giving away their entire collections in this form.  I have a few original recording that I bought when they first came out.  They are designated for Mary in my Will.

Anita

PS  Sony still makes a nice, servicable turntable.  I bought two of them just in case they become totally obsolete.