[f_minor] Andras Schiff on Beethoven

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 3 15:27:23 EDT 2011

Marco,

I had thought of that but I didn't give it a try. It makes sense. Thanks for the advice.

The Guardian deserves enormous credit for offering these lectures.

I think The Guardian also still offers a lot of goodies from the Hay Festival of Literature but in
honour of Nuncle allow me to say: be an active sleuth and find the links yourselves.

Mary