[f_minor] The GG 10 dvd release

Matthew Harding matthew.harding at ktlgroup.ca
Thu Aug 11 12:17:10 EDT 2011

Nice job, Jorgen... some inspired translations :).

It's good to hear that we are getting some _real_ Gould finally... between this and the Naxos set, we are finally getting what we have all been dreaming of!

Hope things are going well for you in Sweden... take care,
Matthew

--
Matthew Harding, PMP
President and CEO