[f_minor] new CBC website for Glenn Gould

stefyz71 at gmail.com stefyz71 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 14:54:54 EDT 2011

Hi Pat and all,

not sure where you've found that price Pat,  'cause on the cbc shop I see CAD $ 59.99 plus $ 24.95 shipping (to Europe) total $ 84.94, around 60 euros, plus in my case 20% vat and 6% duty, total 75 euros to my home, still a true bargain of course.
However best price for europeans right now is from Slovakia: euros 58.57 including shipping ( http://shop.supermusic.sk/shop_item.php?id=9001190   ) and they accept paypal (cbc doesn't)
One month ago it was priced around 45 euros in preorder on some european webshops like bol.com but now price has increased to around 75 euros on most.
Let's keep the ean search monitored anyway, still one month to wait for the availability date.

Greets,
Stefy