[f_minor] 32 Short Films about Glenn Gould!?!

Ed Price ed.price at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 10:15:37 EDT 2011

Wow, I'm surprised that's out of print but it seems it has!  What a shame.

Some of the used copies on amazon are cheaper, but still expensive
($63 / $115)...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0000544LY/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

I would not fault someone for googling "32 short films glenn gould torrent"
in such a case :/

-Ed