[f_minor] 32 Short Films about Glenn Gould!?!

Stephanie Wright slynnwright83 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 13:39:31 EDT 2011

Arlene, Thank you for offering to look for it! I think ITunes is the best
option at the moment. I don't usually like it when actors imitate Glenn, but
there are a couple of great scenes in that movie, especially The Tempest
one. I like the layout of it, and it seems to capture the essence of Glenn,
but it is definitely not worth 300 dollars, ha. I agree with Pat: I think
Glenn is a money-maker. People seem to spend loads of money on him
(including me); I don't know why it wouldn't be in their best interests to
release DVDs of what they have. Lots of Glenn merchandise has become really
rare and is worth a great deal it seems. I wonder how rare this is: I have a
sheet music book for the short atonal pieces Glenn composed when he was
young. It is in a silver binding. I just did a search for it and I can't
seem to find that anywhere either. I am going to keep all of my Glenn
memorabilia in a locked-up preservation trunk.

>>> dp_olp_used?ie=UTF<http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0000544LY/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF>