[f_minor] "GG On Television" at the store

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 16:36:30 EDT 2011

Nuncle Pat,

The little booklet has 14 pages with no spectacular artwork, just a short intro by Tim Page (in
English, French, German) with the rest of the pages given over to complete descriptions and
credits concerning the content of each of the 10 dvds.

Happy to report that the entire product is 'clean and crisp', straightforward, upfront about what
it is and so far the quality is just outstanding. My only lament is that the few programs GG did
in the US couldn't have also been included, a real pity.

Now back to the tv screen for me.

Mary