[f_minor] NYPO Mahher 9th interrupted by cell phone

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 14 09:54:03 PST 2012

Well I reckon that had Master Joseph Haydn lived long enough he'd have
incorporated various well-known ringtones into his compositions...

Here's another recent cell phone transgression story:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/theatre/theatre-news/8937452/Kevin-Spacey-lambasts-mobile-phone-user-in-character-as-Richard-III.html

Mary