[f_minor] Books about Gould for Sale

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 09:49:17 PST 2012

Hi Miss Verna - I am interested in The Art of Glenn Gould, if it  is not
claimed by the vast f_minor following. I have all the rest on your list  (as a
loyal listener of GG). If available, let me know about payment (money
order, personal check, etc.). Just curious, wouldn't your children want these
books??

Thanks for your offer and pleased to meet you.

Katherine Papademas

In a message dated 1/17/2012 5:51:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,