[f_minor] GG on television

Houpt, Fred fred.houpt at rbc.com
Tue Feb 21 06:32:36 PST 2012

@ Mary >>>  No, I didn't know he used a second chair. However, the chair
he appears to be sitting on in the You Tube video looks to me like the
seatless one.  I've seen photos, which are widely available on the web,
of the seatless chair and he used it I gather a lot like Linus and his
blanket on the Peanuts comics.....anyway, what I maintain is that he
often, many times, sat on that seatless chair and despite what I imagine
must have been a compromised sense of comfort he still managed to create
such sounds....that's what I found somewhat amazing in a humorous sort
of way.

Fred