[f_minor] Ich ruf zu dir mein Herr..../Voyager

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Fri Feb 24 13:16:12 PST 2012

Beautiful indeed! Here is a site with Murray Perahia commenting on  Gould:

_http://www.platforma.pl/bach/eng/gloud.phtml_
(http://www.platforma.pl/bach/eng/gloud.phtml)

which I will place here:

"Gould revealed us a thing that had not been perceived by anybody else in
the Bach's compositions (...) and simultaneously he taught us that the role
of  the executor was not to serve but to provoke the art and thus to reveal
not only  the most beautiful but also the most difficult to bear."

In a message dated 2/23/2012 3:48:26 P.M. Central Standard Time,