[f_minor] Follow-up to Anita's Q

Anita Monroe rubatoatm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 16:34:35 PST 2012

Dear Pat,

I don't want to get rid on any of them.  I am willing to share and my
personal Will contains my wish to give my entire GG collections (it's
considerable) to Mary.  She can share any of it she wants if there is
duplication which I am sure there will be.

This house in Clemson has ten rooms.  All of them are full of books and
music.  There is going to have to be a lot of distribution when it's my
time to "light out for the territories".

Anita (-: