[f_minor] Ich ruf zu dir mein Herr..../Voyager

Anita Monroe rubatoatm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:53:49 PST 2012

Michael,  Thank you for the information.  I'd love to hear this ultimate
recording and will start tracking it down.  There are some recording that
are so moving that they you want to hear them again and again.  I have the
original vinyl recording of Vladimir Horowitz at his "return" concert at
Carnegie.  It's one of my favorite possessions.

Regards,
Anita