[f_minor] Ich ruf zu dir mein Herr..../Voyager

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 3 14:27:32 PST 2012

To Karl Brown,

This is a bit late of me but the Gould family Chickering was on display in Ottawa for the 75th birthday anniversary exposition "The Sounds of Genius", along with CD 318. I took some photos but I don't have a scanner... if you ask nicely perhaps Kate Papademas will post a couple of photos of it here on F Minor. Needless to say the two pianos were there on a strictly "Do Not Touch" basis although Karishmeh Felfeli was given a turn ... it's on youtube:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CPe4goj-o-Q

That expo was really well done, I'm glad I went. Good memories.

Mlle. Felfeli doesn't refer to Gould by his Christian name,
Mary