[f_minor] Beethoven

Houpt, Fred fred.houpt at rbc.com
Tue Mar 6 10:26:40 PST 2012

http://www.amazon.ca/Sym-5-6-Glenn-Gould/dp/B0000028NV/ref=sr_1_1?s=musi
c&ie=UTF8&qid=1331058372&sr=1-1

here it is

Fred Houpt

________________________________

From: f_minor-bounces at glenngould.org
[mailto:f_minor-bounces at glenngould.org] On Behalf Of Cline, Eric
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 1:20 PM
To: Discussion of the Canadian pianist Glenn Gould.
Subject: Re: [f_minor] Beethoven

GG recorded the whole Beethoven 5th symphony (Liszt arrangement) and the
CD is still in print. You could probably find it at on online retailer
such as Amazon.

Eric Cline
Chemist Associate
North American Coatings
Reichhold, Inc
P.O. Box 13582
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709
2400 Ellis Road
Durham, North Carolina 27703
USA
Toll Free:      +1 800 448 3482 ext. 8116
Office Phone:   +1 919 990 8116
Fax:            +1 919 767 8506
e-mail: eric.cline at reichhold.com <mailto:eric.cline at reichhold.com>
Website: www.Reichhold.com <http://www.Reichhold.com>