[f_minor] Beethoven

Induscandia sales at induscandia.se
Tue Mar 6 11:01:37 PST 2012

Hi Jorgen,

5th symphony with GG, is also on Sony SM3K 52632 -52635,
with Stokovski.

Regards,

Lennart
Halmstad
  Hello Richard,

  Gould only recorded -- as far as I know -- the Beethoven/Liszt 5th
symphony once and there's no complete filmed movement. It's available on
Vol. 32 in the complete jacket collection (Sony 88697148062) or in the
earlier GG Edition (Sony SMK52636; this one includes the non-radio recording
of the first movement of the 6th symphony).

  Regards,
  Jorgen

    Good afternoon. I am trying to find a CD or DVD of Glenn Gould playing
the piano theme of the 2nd movement of Beethoven's 5th symphony. I have seen
Glenn Gould play this on YouTube but I am not sure if it is a released
recording. If you can help I would be pleased to hear from you. Thanks. C R
Brown.