[f_minor] 32 Short Fillums, On/Off Re-Release on DVD

Pat pzumst at bluewin.ch
Wed Mar 7 07:37:23 PST 2012

Dear all

I found more stuff in the mean time and the first item has been on the wish list of many a Gouldian for years I assume, not only because this movie has been out of print for some time and the prices for decent copies on auction sites were close to a bank bail-out.

Sony will re-release 32 Short Films in April in North America:
http://www.amazon.com/Thirty-Short-Films-About-Glenn/dp/B0077KUE70/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1331133369&sr=1-1

No details on DVD code, image rendering or extras available yet, also no data for releases in the rest of the world, yet that low price is susupcious. Alas, if you pardon my klatchian here,  it was about bloody time this movie saw a re-release !

The re-release of On/Off The Record is out since this month in North America:
http://www.amazon.com/Glenn-Gould-Off-Record/dp/B0001BKAVW/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1331134239&sr=1-2

Also no further info available, yet this seems to be Code 1

Indeed, this could be an interesting year full of wonders and surprises....as GG sais in an outtake of one of his TV shows “you gotta keep it rollin’”.

Pat