[f_minor] 32 Short Fillums, On/Off Re-Release on DVD

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Wed Mar 7 08:54:30 PST 2012

I wonder if this new release will have "outtakes"!

In a message dated 3/7/2012 9:38:26 A.M. Central Standard Time,
pzumst at bluewin.ch writes:

Dear all

I found more stuff in the mean time and the first item has  been on the
wish list of many a Gouldian for years I assume, not only because  this movie
has been out of print for some time and the prices for decent  copies on
auction sites were close to a bank bail-out.

Sony will re-release 32 Short Films in April in North  America:
_http://www.amazon.com/Thirty-Short-Films-About-Glenn/dp/B0077KUE70/ref=sr_1
_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1331133369&sr=1-1_
(http://www.amazon.com/Thirty-Short-Films-About-Glenn/dp/B0077KUE70/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=133
1133369&sr=1-1)

No details on DVD code, image rendering or extras available  yet, also no
data for releases in the rest of the world, yet that low price is
susupcious. Alas, if you pardon my klatchian here,  it was about bloody  time this
movie saw a re-release !

The re-release of On/Off The Record is out since this month  in North
America:
_http://www.amazon.com/Glenn-Gould-Off-Record/dp/B0001BKAVW/ref=sr_1_2?s=mov
ies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1331134239&sr=1-2_
(http://www.amazon.com/Glenn-Gould-Off-Record/dp/B0001BKAVW/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1331134239&sr=1-2)

Also no further info available, yet this seems to be Code  1

Indeed, this could be an interesting year full of wonders  and
surprises....as GG sais in an outtake of one of his TV shows “you gotta  keep it rollin
’”.

Pat