[f_minor] Ich ruf zu dir mein Herr..../Voyager

Kpapademas kpapademas at aol.com
Wed Mar 7 17:48:10 PST 2012

Hi Karl - Glad you liked the pictures. I live in Chicago - so plane trip to Ottawa as soon as I became aware of the exposition. It was marvelous!
The only thing that I see regarding celebration for Glenn Gould's 80th, is the GGF's lecture series starting in September  (see http://glenngould.ca/lectures/ ).
Kate

P.S. - I passed Carleton on the way back to the airport!