[f_minor] Monsaingeon/David Oistrakh

Pat pzumst at bluewin.ch
Sat Mar 10 15:10:08 PST 2012

OT note:
Anita, it is possible to get european TV stations outside Europe without a big fuss. www.zattoo.com offers free live TV from various countries via a small app or on their website. They even allow you to record stuff for free, but you need to cough up for HD quality. There are other such services, I just mention that one from the top of my head (and because it is swiss).
I also advise an IP switch (IPv4) to make sure that this service is available in your country, otherwise it will be blocked by default. I suggest a swiss IP, we get the most channels. This is not exactly easy, but it is legal.

OT off

So, Montsagenon actually made some decent films, eh ? Why oh why did he fail with GG, his most prominent subject ?

Pat